Understanding Legal and Tax Implications to Incorporation
As a small business owner, the realities of your legal and tax situation will change as your company grows. Incorporating offers a business structure with many advantages you might not have considered.
Register for our small business incorporation package and learn from the professionals how and when the best time is to move from a proprietorship/partnership to an incorporated company. Gain valuable knowledge on setting up the legal entity of a corporation in this all-day tax and legal information package. You will receive a 15% discount by registering for this full day package.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The difference between sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
- The tax implications of each structure
- What the CRA considers taxable income
- Recognize the advantages of incorporating as a business structure
- Understand the roles of shareholders, directors, officers and others
- Identify the steps to properly create and organize your corporation