COVID-19 has certainly brought on some unique challenges for businesses, especially when it comes to sales. KAST (Kootenay Association for Science and Technology) and Sandler Training are here to help you and your sales team adapt your selling strategies in these uncertain times.
Topics to be covered:
- Best attitude, behaviors and techniques to succeed at selling during a crisis
- How uncertainty relates to sales
- There are still people buying right now!
- What you can do right now to drive your business forward
- Actions to take during this chaotic time
- When to use personal communication and when to focus on business
- Why you need to change your goals and outcomes during a crisis
- James’ favourite rule for dealing with crisis
Presented by Sandler Training
With a network of more than 250 training centers, and hundreds of trainers in major cities across the globe, Sandler Training provides sales, customer service, and management training worldwide. We have a global reach with a local focus.
John Glennon is the owner of Sandler Training in Kelowna, B.C. John combines his 29 years of Sales experiences, 14 years of sales management experiences and 11 years of business wwnership experiences with the proprietary Sandler Training knowledge in working with clients.