The Government of Canada is one of the largest purchasers of goods and services in the country. Each year, the federal government spends up to $25 billion on goods, services, and construction. Want to learn how your business can do business with the federal government?
Learn how the government does its buying, how you can to register to sell to the government, keep track of opportunities and even how to market to the federal government.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How the Government of Canada does its buying
- How to register to sell to the Government
- An overview of the BuyandSell.gc.ca website
- Marketing to the government
- Understanding the role of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- The essentials to get started in the contracting process