It’s time to create your own city and bring it to life through virtual cameras. In this camp we will look at how you can become a budding architect that not only designs buildings but can create a visual virtual tour of your work. This camp will delve into the powerful camera and filming feature CoSpaces has, which allows you to build stunning guided tours of your masterpiece. Your final project will give you a glimpse into the world of video production and architecture in a virtual environment. We will also be exploring environmental considerations and how you can incorporate them into your creations. We will be working with the CleanBC climate plan guidelines when constructing our city..
- Choose a design opportunity
- Strategies for troubleshooting coding and software issues
- Evaluate personal, social, and environmental impacts and ethical considerations
- Develop a plan that identifies key stages and resources
- Explore and test a variety of materials for effective use
- Screen ideas against criteria and constraints