How to Borrow Money to Start a Business
Entrepreneurs and their ideas come in all shapes and sizes but the one common issue they all must address is early stage financing. It’s estimated that roughly 82% of new businesses fail due to cashflow problems.
So, how do you secure that all-important early stage financing? In this seminar, representatives from Vancity Microfinance and Futurpreneur Canada will walk you through the steps needed to acquire start-up funds.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand the various financing options available
- How your credit rating can affect the process
- Insight on how to get a “yes” from a lender
- The importance of your business plan
- How mentorship can help you
- The role of community building