Rock My Business Plan has gone digital!
Want to turn your idea into a successful business? The first step is a business plan, and that’s where we can help. Join Futurpreneur entrepreneurs-in-residence and other aspiring entrepreneurs at our first-ever Digital Rock My Business Plan workshop series—a FREE coast-to-coast business plan jam that you can join from the comfort of your home!
Presented by Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch, the workshop includes two online sessions over two weeks that will help you get started on developing a successful business plan:
- Session 1: Learn how to communicate your offering, set goals and take action toward launching your business.
- Session 2: Learn how to engage customers, understand the basics of a strong marketing and sales plan, and project cashflow.
This workshop is ideal if you:
- Are 18-39 years old
- Have a strong business idea OR recently launched a business and are looking for strategic direction
- Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
- Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of mentorship after you launch
British Columbia Regional Workshop
Monday, May 25, 1:00-3:30pm PDT + Monday, June 1, 1:00-3:30pm PDT
Each two-session workshop is led by experts based in regions across Canada. To connect with aspiring entrepreneurs in your community and learn about setting up a business in your region it is recommended to register for the two sessions closest to you (one session per week).
Note: Registration for this free event includes admission to both sessions in this virtual workshop. This regional workshop will focus on the entrepreneurial ecosystem in British Columbia; however, entrepreneurs from across Canada are welcome to participate in this regional workshop if the time and date are most convenient.
Note: Participation (with camera) is mandatory throughout the two sessions (with the exception of breaks), as we will encourage participation, open collaboration and the sharing of ideas. As such, we ask that you have a working webcam or built-in camera, as well as a working microphone. To foster collaboration and focus, we request that all attendees join from a quiet space with minimal background distraction.
Register here to secure your spot.