Are you wondering how to reduce your costs when selling in Canada or abroad? Are you a start-up or small business looking to raise capital?
In this practical and interactive info-session, the BC government explains what’s there for you in Canada’s domestic and international free trade agreements and how to access B.C.’s Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit program.
What will I learn?
• What are free trade agreements and how they work
• What free trade agreements Canada has in place and what are the recent developments
• How free trade agreements can benefit your business
• How to make the best use of free trade agreements
• What types of businesses are eligible for the tax credit program • What is the registration criteria and how to apply for registration
• How much equity a company can raise and the amount of tax credit an investor can receive
• Who is eligible to get a tax credit for their investment
Get your questions answered and learn how the B.C. government can support you!