Accelerating Growth Stage Technology Startups in Alberta & British Columbia
This program seeks to support the growth of early-stage companies with technologies that TELUS could potentially partner with, integrate, or commercialize together.
What are we seeking?
Startups with technologies that TELUS can potentially USE, INTEGRATE, OR COMMERCIALIZE in the following 6
- Industrial Internet of Things & Big Data
- Digital Health & Wellness
- Seamless Communication & Entertainment Experience
- Last 100 Metres Technologies
- Smart Fleet & Transportation
- Smart Cities
Who are we seeking?
6 Startups that meet the following criteria:
☑ In Revenue
☑ Scalable Market Potential
☑ Incorporated in AB or BC
☑ Less Than 10 Employees
☑ High potential startups in the 6 priority areas not meeting above criteria may also be considered
What are we offering?
- Business Mentorship from Innovate Calgary
- Technical Advice from TELUS Leaders
- Operational Support from Partners
- Building Founding Team Effectiveness
- Program Directed by an Advisory Board
- Access to YYC, YEG & YVR TELUS Innovation Centres
- Virtual or In-Person Delivery
- Privileged Access to TELUS Experts
One startup that shows the most progress receives $30,000 seed grant and 50 hours of personalized advice.
How do I apply?
Complete the form HERE!
For questions, contact Richelle Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply NOW! Deadline is July 21, 2017.
As TELUS is funding TTA2, there is no cost for you to participate. However, you will have to commit a minimum 12-15 hours a month to fully benefit from the program.
Innovate Calgary is the technology-transfer and business-incubation centre for the University of Calgary working with the Office of the Vice-President (Research) to help bridge the gap between discovery and innovation.