Diversifying revenue sources and sales channels is a must for Kootenay enterprises to improve chances for long lasting business success. Developing new markets can offset impacts of seasonal business fluctuations and dependency on just a few clients. No matter your experience with exporting or type of product or service, this interactive workshop will prove invaluable to those seriously looking to strengthen or grow their business by pursuing markets beyond B.C.’s borders.
Look forward to hearing how to:
• skillfully use export terminology to your advantage in sales discussions and negotiations,
• successfully identify and assess new target markets,
• tap into numerous provincial and federal support services,
• write a brief and concise export plan for use with lenders and specialized export agencies,
• network, share, and learn from fellow participants, and
• receive continued, free support from the Boundary-Kootenay Export Advisor
Ideally suited for owners, general managers, export or sales managers for existing businesses in operation for more than one year. Export experience is not necessary.
Presented by: Michael Hoher, Export Advisor, Export Navigator
Castlegar: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 | 8:30 AM t 12:00 PM
Castlegar Community Forum, Suite 101-445 13 Ave, Castlegar, BC
Register for this FREE workshop at HERE!
Questions? Contact Michael Hoher at email@example.com for more information!