The Business Coaching Coordinator will be responsible for client intake, program coordination, coach/client monitoring, data collection and reporting management of KAST’s business coaching services: KAST Mentorship & Business Assistance (KASTmba) and the Venture Acceleration Program (VAP) at KAST.
These coaching services are offered to technology and technical-oriented businesses and concept companies throughout the West Kootenay and Boundary regions.
The actual mentoring, coaching and/or consulting will not be the role of the Coordinator.
The Coordinator reports to KAST’s Executive Director.
Terms of Contract: 10 hours/week. Contract to March 31, 2015 with possible extension.
Start Date: October 6, 2014
Contract rate: $45/hour
Location: The Coordinator may work independently from either a home or business office in the West Kootenay/Boundary, or from the KAST office in Rossland or the Gyre co-work space in Nelson, as available/appropriate.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience working with startups and/or technology companies
- Ability to work independently; meet project schedules and budgets
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Strong verbal and written communications and reporting skills
- Comfort with administrative technology, including CRM management
- Valid BC driver’s license, access to a vehicle and willingness to travel frequently within region and occasionally beyond region
- Sales & Marketing experience
- Business Development experience
- Relevant educational background
Apply: Email resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: September 16, 2014
Closing Date: September 24, 2014