The CDMN Soft Landing program offers qualified, mature startups and SMEs exposure to business opportunities around the world. Companies can utilize this program to open new markets, close international sales, secure investment and connect with new partners abroad.
Successful candidates will receive up to $4,000 CDN in reimbursable expenses to help offset transportation and accommodation costs. Companies landing at a co-working space, accelerator or incubator will also have the costs associated with workspace covered for up to three months. Both the location and the specific landing facility are always determined by the company based on their business needs and market pull.
Is the Soft Landing program right for you?
Revenue-generating Canadian technology startups and SMEs looking to grow their customer base, open a satellite office, develop distribution channels or partnerships or secure investment abroad are strong candidates for this program. The program does not support travel for events, conferences, trade shows or trade missions.
- Must be a Canadian technology startup or SME
- Your product or service must be launched and market ready
- Company must have existing revenues
- Can demonstrate a strong probability of growing jobs, closing sales or securing investment as a result of the landing
- Can clearly identify who you will meet with and the expected outcome of those meetings (for example revenue or investment in $ amounts)
Deadline: August 13, 2017 midnight EDT.
Best for: startups and scale-ups
Key value: The program provides up to CDN $4,000 towards transportation and accomodation for travel outside of Canada. It also covers some costs associated with working at an international co-working space for up to three months.