The #BCTECHSummit Investment Showcase connects B.C.’s most promising startups with leading investors from around the world.
Pitching Applications close today! (Dec 11 at 11:59pm PST).
Highlights from 2018:
- 50 startups pitched in diverse sectors like HealthTech, CleanTech, IoT, AR/VR, and Gaming.
- 150+ global and local investors attended, representing more than $200 billion.
- 77% of those investors booked follow-up meetings with pitching companies.
- Pitching Application (deadline: December 11, 2018)
- Investor Application (deadline: February 1, 2019)
Wanted for 2019: Leading Investors and Growth-Oriented Startups
- Investors: Meet innovative technology companies with a global market, strong traction and impressive teams—chosen by a selection committee made up of VCs, angel investors and industry experts.
- Startups: If you are one of B.C.’s top growth-oriented startups seeking Seed or Series A funding, then apply today to participate in either the Roundtable Series or Funding Pitches.
Why and How to Participate: Get Funding, Expertise and Exposure
- Seed Funding Roundtable Series: Startups seeking seed capital of under $3 million are invited to participate in the Seed Funding Roundtable Series. The Series will give founders direct access to investors, where they will have the opportunity to gain critical feedback and expertise, and of course, pitch their product.
- Series A Funding Pitches: Startups seeking capital of $3 million or more are invited to participate in the Series A Funding Pitches, 5-minute investment pitches, which are followed by a 5-minute Q&A session and extended networking.
- Leverage Media Attention: The #BCTECHSummit attracts local, national and international media. In 2018, 125 accredited media showed up to break news and tell the stories of the technologies and industries of the future. This is your opportunity to leverage the attention that the #BCTECHSummit commands and position your company for growth.