Call For Applicants
The Canadian Technology Accelerator programs in New York and Silicon Valley are currently recruiting for their next cohorts starting in August. If you are a technology company in British Columbia that may qualify for this opportunity you are encouraged to fill out an application.
The deadline to apply is June 10.
Companies that qualify are:
* Have a fully-built and validated product with a differentiated technology
* Have existing traction in the marketplace and have the potential to scale
* Have specific goals and a clear strategy for entry into either the NYC or CA market & are prepared to prospect and close deals
* Able send at least one senior member (C-level or Founder) or a business development officer to take part in the program.
* The NYC CTA focuses mainly on the Digital Media sector (ex: AdTech, FinTech, SaaS, e-Commerce/Retail, Big Data Analytics etc.)
* The Silicon Valley CTA focuses on the tech sector in general and supports companies in a wide range of sub-sectors (social media, gaming, cybersecurity, FintTech, Consumer electronics, connected car, drones, wireless, telecom, etc.).
A Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) connects high-growth companies to US markets, investors and partnership opportunities. CTAs are located in key cities across the United States and are operated by the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in collaboration with key local partners.