This May will see the third year of the largest technology conferences in Western Canada. Not only is the #BCTECH Summit an incredible showcase for the innovation that is being achieved throughout the province, but it’s also a tremendous opportunity to connect and network with tech entrepreneurs, investors, key leaders in government and industry, and disruptors.
One of the most popular programs at the Summit is the Business-to-Business ( B2B ) Matchmaking Program. B2B Matchmaking helps to identify the needs of technology buyers, innovation scouts and government procurement specialists and connects them with innovative, B.C.-based technology solution providers.
B2B meetings will take place May 15 and 16, 2018.
Opportunities for B2B at the #BCTECH Summit
Is your business or organization seeking a tech solution? The B2B Program will identify your challenges and match the tech companies best able to provide the solution you need.
For tech buyers/scouts:
- Meet with innovative established and up-and-coming B.C. leaders with tech solutions that meet a defined need/challenge for your business.
- Meet the founders and developers driving our dynamic tech community, who are leading innovative companies and creating solutions deployed in global markets.
- Make smart investments.
For B.C. tech companies:
- Expand your customer base, explore channel partnership opportunities, access global markets, and meet influencers who can help accelerate the growth of your business.
- Access government procurement specialists with substantial buying power.
- Open to small and medium sized B.C. tech companies at any stage of growth.