#BCTECH Summit 2019 March 11th – 13th, 2019, Vancouver, B.C. Gather with the best in BC (and beyond!) tech & innovation!
If you haven’t yet been to the #BCTECHSummit, Western Canada’s annual innovation event, it’s a must if you or your business is involved in any manner of science, technology, and/or innovation. Take advantage of this great opportunity from Columbia Basin Trust, offering valuable financial support to attend #BCTECH Summit 2019.
CBT is sending 50 Basin-based tech companies to attend #BCTECHSummit, by offering up to $1,000 to offset expenses.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible to receive the Trust funds, you must:
- be a registered for-profit business;
- be a technology business or technology-enabled business;
- be based in Columbia Basin Trust’s region, see map here;
- have been in business at least one year; and
- have limited financial resources to attend the event.
Selected businesses will be required to submit a statement of impact along with an expense form and accompanying documentation after the #BCTECHSummit to be reimbursed up to a maximum of $1,000 for the following eligible expenses:
- #BCTECHSummit registration fees;
- Airfare (receipt and boarding pass required);
- Car rental, taxi, or public transit; and
- Mileage (reimbursed at $0.54 per kilometre).
HOW TO APPLY?
The application for the #BCTECHSummit travel bursary is online.
- Click here to access the application.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Midnight on February 4, 2019
Stay tuned for details regarding a fun #BCTECH Summit get-together – networking, mingling, connecting – for Koots attendees!